Today’s most successful stylists are not only skilled professionals, they are leaders in innovation and in business. If you are ready for a rewarding career at the highest levels of the style industry, you’ll find your future at Queen City College.
Since 1984, we have offered one-on-one instruction, exposure to technical skills and equipment, and opportunities for growth. Our graduates have the knowledge needed to fulfill all State of Tennessee Board requirements and the confidence to become industry leaders and trendsetters.
What careers are available for a style expert?
As a professional stylist, you might find yourself…
- Owning a salon or barber shop
- Styling hair and makeup for magazine layouts
- Developing new products or treatments
- Coordinating hair or makeup for bridal parties
- Fashioning new styles
- Offering image consulting for business professionals
- Teaching people how to look their best
- Creating exciting spa packages
- Providing makeovers to people ready for a change
If you are ready to become a style leader and innovator – ready to provide expert advice, offer your skills, and even manage a business – Queen City College Beauty School in Clarksville, TN is the right place for you!
Queen City College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. In order to view detailed job placement and graduation information on the programs offered by Queen City College, please visit http://www.tn.gov/thec/topic/authorized-institutions-data.